Looking for Temporary Traffic Management (TTM) training, Traffic Management Plan (TMP) preparation, audits, reviews or specific advice on the requirements and implementation of TTM? You’re in the right place.
TTM Training and Compliance Ltd is a one-stop-shop for a range of temporary traffic management training and compliance services.
We understand that compliance and regulations can increase pressure on busy organisations, which is why we’re committed to ensuring business continuity through keeping things moving simply and safely.
TTM Training and Compliance Ltd aim to make compliance achievable and fun, through our unique approach to learning and refreshing skills.
We offer a number of approved courses based on NZTA’s Code of Practice for Temporary Traffic Management (CoPTTM), each of which is a pre-requisite for working on roads in the relevant associated TTM role.
Remember, once an existing qualification is lapsed, even by a single day, the holder is no longer eligible to perform that TTM role pending successful completion of a refresher course.
Our courses encompass routine training and renewals for:
- Level 1 Traffic Controller – (TC)
- Level 1, Level 2 or Level 3 Site Traffic Management Supervisor (STMS)
- Kerbside Collection Traffic Lead (KCTL)
- Short notice training and renewals for all courses
All training is NZTA-approved, based on NZTA’s Code of Practice for Temporary Traffic Management (CoPTTM) and delivered by qualified instructors, so you can relax – we’ve got you covered!
Click the relevant button to view full syllabus and course details, or forthcoming course dates:
TTM Training and Compliance Ltd is highly experienced in a wide range of related business practices and project management. This means we can also help you to:
- Design a Traffic Management Plan (TMP)
- Review your existing TMPs
- Audit your processes and controlled sites to ensure compliance
- Workplace obligations – provide consultation on your TTM and TMP practices relevant to the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015.