An STMS warrant is current for three years from the date of successful attendance at the course.
(Note – once expired the holder is deemed to be no longer qualified, and cannot fulfil a TTM role, until a refresher is successfully completed).
You must renew your warrant within one year of expiry to retain the qualification. If your STMS has expired for more than 1 year then you must attend and pass the full two-day STMS course again.
- Approved by NZTA and delivered by NZTA-approved trainers
- This is a 1-day course.
- We typically accommodate up to 15 people per training session.
- We offer the STMS refresher course at various locations (see our calendar). However, if you have a team that needs training on-site at your location, we can usually come to your workplace to deliver the course (on request).
- Normally 8.15am registration for 8.30am start; completion by 4.30pm to 5pm.
- Morning and afternoon tea, as well as lunch is included.
- Attendance at and passing the course will qualify you to receive your renewed NZTA Level 1 Site Traffic Management Supervisor warrant.
From $205 + GST and $40 + GST NZTA registration fee.
Book this course using the booking link below.Book Now