An STMS warrant is current for three years from the date of successful attendance at the course.
You must then renew your warrant within one year of expiry to retain the qualification.
If your STMS has expired for more than 1 year then you must attend and pass the full two-day STMS course again.
(Note – once expired the holder is deemed to be no longer qualified, and cannot fulfil a TTM role, until a refresher is successfully completed).
If you are a new STMS trainee then you must have held a current TC warrant for at least 1 month to attend the STMS course, or you must have held an STMS at a previous time.
The STMS training course is quite intensive and it is necessary for trainees to have a solid grasp of temporary traffic management basics. We strongly recommend you spend some time in a ‘hands-on’ role as a Traffic Controller before you undertake the Site Traffic Management Supervisor course.
- Approved by NZTA and delivered by NZTA-approved trainers.
- This is a 2-day course; both days are up to 8 hours long.
- We typically accommodate up to 15 people per training session.
- We offer the STMS course at various locations (see our calendar). However, if you have a team that needs training on-site at your location, we can usually come to your workplace to deliver the course (on request).
- Normally 8.15am registration for 8.30am start; completion by 4.30pm to 5pm, both days.
- Morning and afternoon tea, as well as lunch is included.
- Attendance at and passing the course will qualify you to receive your NZTA Level 1 Site Traffic Management Supervisor warrant.
From $345 + GST (2 days) and $40 + GST NZTA registration fee.
Book this course using the booking link below.Book Now