Level 1 Traffic Controller (New & Refresher)
If you employ staff or are yourself employed as a worker, contractor or engineer and need to work on or near lower level roads, you will need to either manage or understand the basics of Temporary Traffic Management.
The Level 1 Traffic Controller course is a great place to start.
A Traffic Controller warrant is valid for three years from the date you successfully complete attendance at the TC course.
(Note – once expired the holder is deemed to be out of date, and can no longer fulfil a TTM role, until a refresher is successfully completed).
There are no prerequisites to achieve your first TC warrant or to renew an expired TC.
- Approved by NZTA and delivered by NZTA-approved trainers.
- This is a full day course (8 hours in length).
- We typically accommodate up to 15 people per training session.
- We offer the TC course at various locations (see our calendar). However, if you have a team that needs training on-site at your location, we can usually come to your workplace to deliver the course (on request).
- Normally 8.15am registration for 8.30am start; completion by 4.30pm to 5pm.
- Morning and afternoon tea, as well as lunch is included.
- Attendance at and passing this course will qualify you to receive your NZTA Level 1 Traffic Controller warrant.
- From $199 + GST and $40 + GST for the NZTA registration fee.